Donate and Change a Life
“Footprints has improved my quality of life; it’s changed me and I’m a better person because of it!” 2014 Participant
Colorado Gives Day is Today!
Footprints Adventures is a small organization
but has made a big impact and changed peoples’ lives around the country!
Footprints provides equal access not special access to individuals with limb differences and limb loss and other physical disabilities to challenge themselves through fun and adventurous activities. Footprints’ adaptive travel programs are specifically designed for every individual attending our program to find the right adaptations to accomplish the goals set forth. As a “family” on our adventures, we whitewater raft, rock climb, stretch our limits on a high challenge course and at the end of the day we connect with each other eating a warm dinner around the dim glow of a campfire. Donate to Footprints Adventures now by clicking the Donate button now. Thank You!
Any questions please call 720-445-5238 or email email@example.com.
Help Footprints' participants see their full potential by donating today! You can help put Footprints all over the world. Donate online or send a check to 7154 S. Eudora Ct. Centennial, CO 80122
If you believe in what Footprints Adventures is doing, please make a contribution.
All donations are tax deductable under 501 (c) (3) tax code.
Ways to change a life…
1. Join AmazonSmile by clicking here AmazonSmile and .5% of the purchase will be donated to Footprints Adventures. AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon but you can support us by shopping here instead.
2. Campership Program (send a person to camp)
3. Volunteer (Do you possess a talent that is complementary to our work?)
4. Donate outdoor and camping equipment (Used and gently used items are good too)
5. Spread the word (help put Footprints around the world)
6. Donate a 12 or 15 passenger van or mini bus (Must be in good condition and running well)
7. Donate a Trailer
If you would like to contribute and have questions please email us here.
To us, "contribution" means anything that helps Footprints Adventrues to impact the lives of teens and adults with limb differences and limb loss.